Saturday, March 31, 2012

Retreat treats and thank you cards

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share with you the little gifts that I made for the Spellbinders ladies at the retreat.  You see, we were all to bring a little something from where we lived or that said something a bit about us.  I decided to give the girls an assortment of STASH tea bags.  Stash is a Portland based company and has the most delish tea flavors (I also added a couple chocolates to the baggies, cause everyone loves chocolate).

I made the tags from a variety of my Labels and Nestabilities dies.  That's one great thing about the Grand Calibur, you can lay out lots of dies at once.  To make all 16 tags, I think it took me about 3 runs through the machine.  The pattern paper on all of the tags is from various My Mind's Eye 6x6 pads.
My next ongoing project will be to make and send out thank you cards to each of Spellbinders' Cross Promotional Partners that donate some product for the DT to use on our Spellbinders projects.  The list is pretty long, so I will be making the cards in batches.  My first cards use stamps from Waltzingmouse Stamps.  I used Scallops and Dots and the sentiment is from Fancy Phrases.  I made 4 with this design and that's about my limit.  I just can't make anymore of the same without going crazy -lol!
These cards use some of my Amuse Studio cardstock, ink and ribbons and My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline pattern papers.  Yes, I used MORE of the new MME pads, I just can't help myself!!  The little rhinestones on the flourishes are from Pizzazz Aplenty.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here is a close up of some of the tags and a group shot of the thank you cards.
Card Deets:
Stamps - Fancy Phrases and Scallops and Dots (WMS)
Ink - Squash, Onyx and Latte (AMuse Studio), Peach (Colorbox)
Cardstock - Latte and Bermuda (AMuse Studio); kraft, white and ivory (Worldwin Papers)
Pattern Paper - Miss Caroline "Dolled Up" and "Dilly Dally" and Follow Your Heart "Be Amazing" 6x6 pads (MME)
Accessories - Papaya Satin ribbon (AMuse), kraft and aqua satin ribbon
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Michelle! These are gorgeous and LOVE how CAS they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards and lovely tags. I love them everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m so happy you are on the team again!! lOVE your little treats!! How fun! LOVE WMS too :) They are a great company and I love their Spellbinder sets :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet gifts Michelle! These are fabulous! Love the tags and the cards. We get Stash here and I love it... they make the best Earl Grey to make my London Fogs with... hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle those little gifts are so sweet! Love the tags and cards too! You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my little treat bag :) Great idea to do the thank yous that way, these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what gorgeous projects you've made. What lucky ladies on the Spellbinders team!!! Your cards are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards and tags, Michelle! I just saw your exciting news on the CardMaker blog and had to come here and say "Congratulations!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful, I need to make more Thank you cards just to have so I may copy these GF!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.